- Hawthorne Hills Square, a 193,000-square-foot property located in the Chicago suburb of Vernon Hills, Ill. This property was purchased for $37.5 million, including the assumption of a $21.6 million mortgage, and is anchored by PetSmart, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Ulta Beauty.
- Savi Ranch, a 161,000-square-foot unencumbered shopping center located in Yorba Linda, Calif., (the Greater Los Angeles MSA) for $34.5 million. This fully occupied property is anchored by Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond and Michaels.
- Woodlawn Center, an unencumbered 137,000-square-foot Home Depot-anchored property in Charlotte, N.C., for $7.1 million. This property is adjacent to Kimco’s existing Woodlawn Marketplace and is the company’s seventh property in the growing Charlotte Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA).
- Also, as previously announced, Kimco closed on Wilton Campus Shops, a 97,000-square-foot Stop & Shop-anchored center located in affluent Lower Fairfield County in Connecticut for $39.7 million, including $20.9 million of mortgage debt.
Kimco Realty Continues Making Progress On Asset Recycling Initiative And Closes 13-Property Portfolio Sale
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.