Ecolab Inc. introduces a new line of bio-based hard surface cleaners that deliver effective cleaning performance and are USDA BioPreferred and Green Seal certified.
Designed for lodging, commercial and facility operations, Ecolab’s bio-based facility care solutions are made from plant-derived natural resources and designed to remove soils from hard surfaces safely and effectively. The full product line includes a Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Acid Bathroom Cleaner and Neutral Bathroom Cleaner.
“Ecolab’s new line of bio-based hard surface cleaners were designed to deliver effective cleaning performance with staff interactions in mind and do not require personal protective equipment during use,” said Mark Copeland, vice president of Marketing, Institutional. “These products can help businesses improve sustainability and safety while maintaining outstanding cleaning results.”
In lab field tests, Ecolab’s new line of bio-based hard surface cleaners have proven to be more effective than competing products. One example: the Acid Bathroom Cleaner has been proven to be 17 percent more effective at removing soils than the leading competitor products.For more information about Ecolab’s line of bio-based and biodegradable hard surface cleaners, visit www.ecolab.com/hardsurfacecleaners. About Ecolab With 2011 pro forma sales of $11 billion and more than 40,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. (ECL-P)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV