Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) today announced the company’s continued participation in Cyber Endeavor, the United States Pacific Command’s paramount cyber security collaboration, familiarization and engagement program designed to strengthen partner-nation cyber defense capabilities. During Pacific Endeavor at Cyber Endeavor, the participating nations used the Ixia BreakingPoint cyber range solution to run Green-, Red- and Blue-team exercises to enhance performance, harden defenses, validate methodologies and train next-generation cyber warriors.
Pacific Endeavor at Cyber Endeavor is an interoperability cyber war exercise for military communication systems held annually since 2004. The mission of the event is to build collaboration among technology providers and government and nongovernment organizations, to develop core competencies, and to offer in-depth exploration of aspects of providing confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical communications. Additionally, the exercises are done to harden current communication infrastructures to be resilient in the face of cyber attack and train personnel to recognize threats and avert attacks before damage occurs and communications systems are interrupted.
Ixia BreakingPoint cyber range solutions and cyber security experts were used during Pacific Endeavor to create cyber war conditions and:
- Battle-test current network devices and systems in order to harden their resiliency to both recreational and malicious traffic while remaining stable and delivering communications.
- Validate current cyber security test methodologies to validate the future performance of network devices such as next-generation firewall, firewall, application identification, IPS, antivirus, antimalware, antispyware and others to function against advanced persistent threats and the very latest attacks.
- Identify the potential limits and vulnerabilities of current network infrastructure and optimize it for ultimate performance.
- Train military personnel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV