- The CEO and chairman of ThomasPartners, Gregory Thomas, and his investment team led by president, chief operating officer and chief investment officer William McMahon, will remain with the firm in order to maintain and oversee the investment and portfolio management processes in place today.
- Its money management solutions will be made available at a lower cost to clients of independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) through the Schwab Advisor Services platform. At closing Schwab will waive transaction commission costs for ThomasPartners’ managed accounts custodied on Schwab’s Advisor Services platform.
- ThomasPartners’ portfolios will be offered to Schwab retail clients as part of its growing selection of advisory solutions which include Schwab Advisor Network, Windhaven Portfolios, Schwab Managed Portfolios, Schwab Private Client, and access to third party portfolio management. Assets in advised accounts at Schwab have grown steadily over the years and today stand at $124 billion. After closing, ThomasPartners will no longer directly market to individual investors.
ThomasPartners Dividend Growth Composite (Cumulative Returns Including Dividends Net Of Fees Through 06/30/2012)(Chart Source: ThomasPartners)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.