YOKNEAM, Israel, October 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: EZCH), a leader in Ethernet network processors, today announced that it will be releasing its third quarter 2012 results on Thursday, November 8, 2012 before US markets open.
The Company will be hosting and webcasting a conference call later that same day with analysts and investors at 10:00am Eastern Time ( 7:00am Pacific Time; 5:00pm Israel Time).
The live webcast will be available from a link in the investor relations section of the Company's web site at:http://www.ezchip.com/investor_relations.htm An archived webcast replay will be available on the web site for a limited period starting from the following day. About EZchip EZchip is a fabless semiconductor company that provides Ethernet network processors for networking equipment. EZchip provides solutions that scale from a few to hundreds of Gigabits-per-second. EZchip's network processors provide great flexibility and high performance coupled with superior integration and power efficiency for a wide range of applications in carrier, cloud and data center network equipment. For more information on our company, visit the web site at http://www.ezchip.com. Contact: Ehud Helft / Kenny Green CCG Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (US) 1-646-201-9246 SOURCE EZchip Semiconductor Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV