SAN JOSE, Calif. and AMSTERDAM, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cavium, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communications and the digital home, will demonstrate the latest Cavium processor capabilities now being incorporated by leading manufacturers of LTE small cell basestations, Over-the-Top (OTT) and wireless display products at the Broadband World Forum in the RAI Convention Center, booth B37, October 16 - 18.
Broadband World Forum 2012 is the world's largest Broadband event attracting 10,000+ decision-makers from across the globe. Now celebrating its 12th year, the event is the only place to meet the entire broadband industry in one place at one time.
For LTE, Cavium will showcase a complete, manufacturable reference design incorporating the OCTEON Fusion™ small cell on-a-chip processor. The reference design includes fully integrated and field tested L1, L2 and L3 software and is available for license today. This cost-effective LTE plus WiFi solution scales from 16 to 64 simultaneous LTE users and supports numerous LTE frequency bands. The OCTEON Fusion processor features a high performance multi-core architecture with purpose-built baseband DSP cores, extensive LTE hardware accelerators and digital front end (DFE) for a true "base station on a chip" product.For wireless display applications, Cavium's ARM-based PureVu® Video processors enable OEMs and ODMs developing Miracast™ certified adapters for smartphones, tablet, notebook PCs, as well as integrated modules for TVs, Monitors, and projectors. For IP video and OTT applications, Cavium's ARM®-based Celestial™ media processors offer industry leading integration and best price-performance for OTT, Digital TV and High Definition Multimedia player applications. Cavium's booth demonstrations will feature: OCTEON Fusion Processor Family
- LTE eNodeB: based on the OCTEON Fusion reference design, Cavium will demonstrate an LTE small cell basestation with 16 simultaneous UE devices streaming video and transferring data over-the-air at maximum sustained throughput rates.
- PureVu-based customer products: Shipping customer products in multiple CE market segments including the HTC MediaLink HD and the Netgear PTV3K adapter.
- PureVu-based universal wireless display adapter reference design: Cavium's new market leading universal wireless display adapter reference design interoperating with a range of popular portable consumer devices including smart phones, tablets and notebook PCs.
- Celestial-based OTT platform: Fully integrate VoD, Streaming (HLS & Smooth-streaming), multi-format media play-back, DRM and web services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV