DALLAS, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Securities, Inc. announced today that J.C. Graham has joined the company's Private Client Group as a Senior Vice President - Financial Adviser in the Granite Park branch office in Plano, Texas.
"As we continue to expand our Private Client Group business, we are pleased to welcome a financial professional of Mr. Graham's experience and reputation," said Larry G. Tate, Southwest Securities' Director of Retail. "He is an important addition to the strong team of advisers we have built throughout the Southwest."
Mr. Graham is a Certified Financial Planner with 11 years of experience in the financial services industry. He joins Southwest Securities from Merrill Lynch where he served as vice president for four years. Mr. Graham began his financial services career with UBS in 2001. He holds Series 7, 31 and 66 securities registrations and is a licensed insurance agent. Mr. Graham is a native Texan and attended Southern Methodist University.
Southwest Securities, Inc., a member of NYSE, FINRA and SIPC, provides securities brokerage, investment banking and securities clearing services to a broad range of individual, corporate, public and industry clients. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. (NYSE: SWS), a financial services holding company whose stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, SWS.SOURCE Southwest Securities, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV