MHL, LLC today announced a new online destination for savvy consumers ready to take mobile gaming and computing to the big screen. With a first-of-its-kind curated list of “ Featured Apps and Games,” the Meet MHL website is the premier place for consumers ready for the next phase in mobile - using their TVs, projectors and PC monitors to display exciting content from their mobile device.
The new website provides a complete overview of MHL technology, including:
- 15 Android-based mobile games and apps that have been tested to deliver a great ”mobile-to-big screen” experience – best picture, great sound and a user interface that lends itself to the big screen;
- A list of MHL products available on the market today and where to buy online;
- And a simple guide to connecting an MHL mobile device to a TV.
Consumers spend, on average, 17 minutes on a smartphone, 30 minutes on a tablet, 39 minutes on a PC/laptop and 43 minutes on a TV (Source: Google/Ipsos/Sterling, 2012). Going to the big screen drives a deeper and longer engagement with consumers. MHL, as a high quality connectivity solution, offers the big screen experience from an MHL phone.
The initial titles in MHL’s “Featured Apps and Games” page are a great source for fun and engaging mobile experiences that are ideally suited for the big screen. The page links consumers to Google Play and other stores where they can download the apps and games directly to their MHL mobile devices.“With billions of smartphones and tablets shipped in the past few years, consumers have spoken – mobile devices are the indisputable computing platforms of choice,” said Judy Chen, president of MHL, LLC. “Now, people are looking for new, effortless ways to get the most out of their devices and further integrate them into their daily routines.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV