SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced Cloudforce New York—the largest enterprise cloud computing event on the East Coast. The event will take place Oct. 19 at the Javits Center in New York City, where Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver a keynote on how companies are transforming their businesses for the social revolution.
More than 10,000 attendees are expected to register to be inspired at Cloudforce, as industry leaders including General Electric and Toyota reveal how social, mobile and cloud technologies are enabling them to connect with their customers, partners, employees—and even products—in entirely new ways. With more than 30 sessions and 80 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can attend visionary keynotes, participate in interactive sessions, see hundreds of live demos and join in unparalleled networking opportunities.
Register to attend Cloudforce New York for free at http://bit.ly/SmiOGA or watch the keynote online and join the conversation with Salesforce Live beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET at www.facebook.com/salesforce. Immediately following the keynote, Marc Benioff will host a press and analyst Q&A session at approximately Noon ET, which will be audiocast live at www.salesforce.com/investor.Comment on the News
- "Companies today are facing a new imperative - their customers, partners and employees are all social—but are their companies?" asked Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "Salesforce.com empowers companies to transform the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work and innovate to connect with customers in new ways to drive growth.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts