SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced Cloudforce New York—the largest enterprise cloud computing event on the East Coast. The event will take place Oct. 19 at the Javits Center in New York City, where Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver a keynote on how companies are transforming their businesses for the social revolution.
More than 10,000 attendees are expected to register to be inspired at Cloudforce, as industry leaders including General Electric and Toyota reveal how social, mobile and cloud technologies are enabling them to connect with their customers, partners, employees—and even products—in entirely new ways. With more than 30 sessions and 80 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can attend visionary keynotes, participate in interactive sessions, see hundreds of live demos and join in unparalleled networking opportunities.
Register to attend Cloudforce New York for free at http://bit.ly/SmiOGA or watch the keynote online and join the conversation with Salesforce Live beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET at www.facebook.com/salesforce. Immediately following the keynote, Marc Benioff will host a press and analyst Q&A session at approximately Noon ET, which will be audiocast live at www.salesforce.com/investor.Comment on the News
- "Companies today are facing a new imperative - their customers, partners and employees are all social—but are their companies?" asked Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "Salesforce.com empowers companies to transform the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work and innovate to connect with customers in new ways to drive growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV