SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading analyst firm The 451 Group has recognized BMC Software's (Nasdaq:BMC) leadership in cloud management, pointing to the company's significant innovation in helping customers extract the most value from their clouds.
The analyst firm cited BMC's major upgrades to its Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Cloud Operations Management products in its recent report entitled, "BMC upgrades cloud management products and tweaks application performance."
Rachel Chalmers, vice president of research at The 451 Group, emphasized BMC's ability to adapt and evolve its cloud management products with the changing enterprise IT software market, enabling the company to better serve its customers' needs and gain competitive advantage.As part of The 451 Group's report, Indra, a European and Latin American systems integrator, reported reducing time to market from months to days with the use of BMC's cloud management software. BMC also enabled an easier, less expensive enforcement of compliance and security policies across more than 40,000 employees in 118 locations. HCL Technologies and TUI AG also reported similar findings. Key findings in the report include:
- The new 3.0 version of CLM includes integrated metering for chargeback and a cleaner shopping cart model for the user interface (UI)
- BMC added an integrated application performance management console, tighter integration with the BMC Atrium CMDB Suite and a performance analytics engine to the BMC End User Experience Management product.
- BMC can offer platform-agnostic management software across the mainframe, client/server, distributed systems, Web applications, virtual environments and now the cloud – a track record few can match.
- Read the full report here
- BMC Cloud Operations Management
- Access the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management Community
- Follow @BMCSoftware on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
CONTACT: Editorial contacts: Ashley Marshall BMC Software +1 713 918 1166 email@example.com