- The increase in consolidated net sales on a like-to-like basis was due to higher prices in local currency terms in most of our regions.
- Operating income in the third quarter increased by 35%, to U.S.$410 million.
- Operating EBITDA increased during the quarter by 9% and, on a like-to-like basis, by 13%.
- Operating EBITDA margin grew by 1.8 percentage points on a year-over-year basis reaching 18.7%.
- The infrastructure and residential sectors were the main drivers of demand in most of our markets.
- Free cash flow after maintenance capital expenditures for the quarter was U.S.$204 million, compared with U.S.$102 million in the same quarter of 2011.
CEMEX Reports Third-Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts