ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) will release its third-quarter 2012 financial results at 7 a.m. EDT, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012. At 9 a.m. EDT, senior management will review financial and operating results, comment on current conditions and answer questions during an investor briefing.
The investor briefing can be accessed live by calling +1 (706) 643-7542 (ID#: 37143186) or at www.itt.com/investors. A replay of the briefing will be available on the website and telephonically from two hours after the webcast until Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, at midnight. The telephone replay is available by calling (800) 585-8367 (ID#: 37143186).
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for growing industrial end-markets in energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace and transportation. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 30 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2011 revenues of $2.1 billion. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV