ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) will release its third-quarter 2012 financial results at 7 a.m. EDT, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012. At 9 a.m. EDT, senior management will review financial and operating results, comment on current conditions and answer questions during an investor briefing.
The investor briefing can be accessed live by calling +1 (706) 643-7542 (ID#: 37143186) or at www.itt.com/investors. A replay of the briefing will be available on the website and telephonically from two hours after the webcast until Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, at midnight. The telephone replay is available by calling (800) 585-8367 (ID#: 37143186).
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical
components and customized technology solutions for growing industrial
end-markets in energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace and
transportation. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners
with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries
that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is
headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 30
countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The
company generated 2011 revenues of $2.1 billion. For more information,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV