Frost & Sullivan Company Of The Year Award In Medical Grade PCs Presented To Advantech
Unlike many of its competitors, Advantech has consistently recorded positive sales figures and has grown at about 20 per cent in the past year as a result of the effective implementation of its growth strategies. As yet, no other company can match it in terms of the balance of product quality and price that it has achieved.
Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has demonstrated excellence in growth strategy and growth implementation. The company is lauded for its customer value leadership and superiority in market penetration. A high degree of innovation in terms of products and technologies also underlie the award receipt.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Advantech Co., Ltd.Advantech, founded in 1983 and headquartered at Taiwan, is now an active participant in Europe that provides innovative embedded and automation products and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive customer-centric design services and global service support backed by its industry-leading front and back office business solutions. Advantech develops and manufactures high-performance computing platforms for industrial and healthcare clients, and has empowered these solutions by offering trustworthy products and services that enabled its customers to adopt smart applications. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV