MELVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN), a leading natural and organic products company providing consumers with A Healthy Way of Life™, will conduct a conference call on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 4:30 PM (Eastern Time) to review its First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 results, which will be released prior to the call.
In addition, Hain Celestial reconfirmed its annual guidance for fiscal year 2013 previously provided on August 22, 2012.
Fiscal Year 2013 GuidanceThe Company does not provide quarterly guidance. On August 22, 2012, the Company provided the following guidance for its fiscal year 2013.
- Net sales range of $1.600 billion to $1.615 billion in sales, approximating 10% to 11% growth over its annualized fiscal year 2012 sales base.
- Earnings of $2.10 to $2.20 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV