MELVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN), a leading natural and organic products company providing consumers with A Healthy Way of Life™, will conduct a conference call on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 4:30 PM (Eastern Time) to review its First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 results, which will be released prior to the call.
In addition, Hain Celestial reconfirmed its annual guidance for fiscal year 2013 previously provided on August 22, 2012.
Fiscal Year 2013 GuidanceThe Company does not provide quarterly guidance. On August 22, 2012, the Company provided the following guidance for its fiscal year 2013.
- Net sales range of $1.600 billion to $1.615 billion in sales, approximating 10% to 11% growth over its annualized fiscal year 2012 sales base.
- Earnings of $2.10 to $2.20 per diluted share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts