HONG KONG, Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Le Gaga Holdings Limited (Nasdaq:GAGA) ("Le Gaga" or "the Company"), a leading greenhouse vegetable producer in China, today announced that it held its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders on October 15, 2012. Each of the proposals submitted for shareholders' approval was approved.
Specifically, the shareholders approved:
1. to re-elect Mr. Jin Li and Mr. Neil Nanpeng Shen as directors of the Company;2. to ratify the appointment of KPMG as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013; and 3. to authorize Mr. Shing Yung Ma to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions as he, in his absolute discretion, thinks fit. About Le Gaga Holdings Limited (Nasdaq:GAGA) Le Gaga is a leading greenhouse vegetable producer in China. The Company sells and markets greenhouse vegetables such as peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and eggplants, as well as green leafy vegetables to wholesalers, institutional customers and supermarkets in China and Hong Kong. The Company has successfully built a trusted brand among its customers. The Company currently operates farms in the Chinese provinces of Fujian, Guangdong and Hebei. Leveraging its large-scale greenhouses, proprietary horticultural know-how and comprehensive database, the Company specializes in producing and selling high-quality, off-season vegetables during the winter months. The Le Gaga Holdings Limited logo is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8233
CONTACT: PRChina Jane Liu Tel: (852) 2522 1838 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Henry Chik Tel: (852) 2522 1368 Email: email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts