MAHWAH, New Jersey, October 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Radware ®, (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, announced the launch of a new online resource called "DDosWarriors.com"
This in-depth resource is accessible at http://www.DDoSWarriors.com and provides a comprehensive analysis on denial-of-service (DoS) and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack tools, trends and threats.
Radware not only created this site in order to bolster current resources for network security professionals, but to educate them with invaluable information on various attacks. The site also provides an unprecedented level of technical detail across all of its attack reports and resources.Driven by content developed by Radware's security experts including the Emergency Response Team (ERT), site visitors can review first-hand accounts and analysis that will guide proactive implementation of defense techniques and solutions. The ERT has extensive experience by successfully dealing with some of the industry's most notable hacking episodes 'in the wild' as they occur and has deep experience aiding customers in mitigating new threats on a daily basis. Users of the site will have access to Radware's real-time Threat Alerts that describe various types of attacks on network systems as well as value-added resources including:
- Interactive Threat & Attacks Map The site's exclusive DDoS attack map ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com/threats-attacks) interactively displays the volume and location of DDoS attacks worldwide. Visitors can drill down to certain attacks and learn about attack type, industry vertical, and attacks vectors to better understand current and ongoing DDoS threats worldwide.
- Attack Reports & Threats Library Users can go "inside the attack" with the site's resource library of real-life technical attacks and case summaries from the ERT. Downloadable attack reports ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com /threats-attacks/report) provide users with extensive details on the timeline of events, attack vectors as well as attack mitigation screenshots. Users can also filter the Threats Library by tool, attack alert and vulnerability, helping them identify the nuances of various attack tools.
- Knowledge Center, DDoSPedia and Survival Handbook Security professionals can take advantage of Radware's domain expertise by visiting the site's detailed glossary, the DDoSPedia ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com/knowledge-center/DDoSPedia/). Radware has also published the DDoS Survival Handbook, an essential guide to everything security professionals need to know about DoS and DDoS attacks. The handbook covers a range of topics from a detailed evolution of DDoS attacks to a system administrator's hour-by-hour account of what it is like to have your organization under DDoS attack.
- Experts ' Insider ( Security Research Center & Learn from the Experts ) Site visitors can participate in ongoing training in the Security Research Center, where the ERT provides ongoing analysis of the latest attacks and tools (e.g. the Darkness bot). In the "Learn from Experts" section, visitors can view user-intuitive videos from the Radware ERT ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com/experts-insider/Learn-from-Experts/). Each video dissects a specific network and application security related question, along with tutorials, white board discussions and animations. From learning how a slowloris attack works to examining the spoofing capabilities of the hping, visitors can quickly arm themselves with the knowledge required to put successful mitigation systems in place.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV