- Interactive Threat & Attacks Map The site's exclusive DDoS attack map ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com/threats-attacks) interactively displays the volume and location of DDoS attacks worldwide. Visitors can drill down to certain attacks and learn about attack type, industry vertical, and attacks vectors to better understand current and ongoing DDoS threats worldwide.
- Attack Reports & Threats Library Users can go "inside the attack" with the site's resource library of real-life technical attacks and case summaries from the ERT. Downloadable attack reports ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com /threats-attacks/report) provide users with extensive details on the timeline of events, attack vectors as well as attack mitigation screenshots. Users can also filter the Threats Library by tool, attack alert and vulnerability, helping them identify the nuances of various attack tools.
- Knowledge Center, DDoSPedia and Survival Handbook Security professionals can take advantage of Radware's domain expertise by visiting the site's detailed glossary, the DDoSPedia ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com/knowledge-center/DDoSPedia/). Radware has also published the DDoS Survival Handbook, an essential guide to everything security professionals need to know about DoS and DDoS attacks. The handbook covers a range of topics from a detailed evolution of DDoS attacks to a system administrator's hour-by-hour account of what it is like to have your organization under DDoS attack.
- Experts ' Insider ( Security Research Center & Learn from the Experts ) Site visitors can participate in ongoing training in the Security Research Center, where the ERT provides ongoing analysis of the latest attacks and tools (e.g. the Darkness bot). In the "Learn from Experts" section, visitors can view user-intuitive videos from the Radware ERT ( http://www.ddoswarriors.com/experts-insider/Learn-from-Experts/). Each video dissects a specific network and application security related question, along with tutorials, white board discussions and animations. From learning how a slowloris attack works to examining the spoofing capabilities of the hping, visitors can quickly arm themselves with the knowledge required to put successful mitigation systems in place.
Radware Launches In-Depth Resource For Information Security Professionals
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.