Statement By Tom Ridge On The Passing Of Arlen Specter
WASHINGTON, Oct. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tom Ridge, 43rd governor of Pennsylvania and the first secretary of the U.S. department of Homeland Security, released the following statement today on the passing of former Pennsylvania senator Arlen Specter:
"All of us who had the opportunity to serve and work with Arlen will remember him as a relentless fighter for his beliefs. He was his own man – an independent thinker who let it be known that the polarization of party politics was not his way. In his work and is his own health, he was determined to win on his own terms, and he did – leaving an abundant legacy of service that bettered the lives of many people throughout his beloved country and his Commonwealth. Michele and I send our thoughts and prayers to his wife, Joan, and the entire Specter family."
SOURCE Office of The Honorable Tom Ridge
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV