3SBio Inc. Announces Results Of 2012 Annual General Meeting
SHENYANG, China, Oct. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 3SBio Inc. (Nasdaq: SSRX) ("3SBio" or "Company"), a leading China-based biotechnology company focused on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing biopharmaceutical products, today announced the results of shareholder votes at its Annual General Meeting of shareholders held on October 10, 2012.
At the meeting, the Company's shareholders re-elected Mr. Moujia Qi, Ms. Dongmei Su and Mr. Tianruo Pu to serve as members of the Board of Directors, until the expiration of their term.
The Company's shareholders also ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young Hua Ming to serve as the Company's independent auditor for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
About 3SBio Inc.3SBio is a leading, fully integrated, profitable biotechnology company focused on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing biopharmaceutical products primarily in China. Its focus is on addressing large markets with significant unmet medical needs in nephrology, oncology, supportive cancer care, inflammation and infectious diseases. With headquarters and GMP-certified manufacturing facilities in Shenyang, PRC, 3SBio employs over 700 people. Shares trade in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs) on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol "SSRX". Please see www.3SBio.com for more informationInvestor Contacts Bo TanChief Financial Officer3SBio Inc.Tel: + 86 24 2581-1820 ir@3SBio.com Tom FolinsbeeDirector of Investor Relations3SBio Inc. Tel: + 852 8191-6991 ir@3SBio.com SOURCE 3SBio Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV