LONDON, Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TagLikeMe Corp. ("TagLikeMe" or "the Company") (OTCQB:TAGG, Frankfurt M6C1; WKN A1JZ03), announces that as a result of actions taken by the British Columbia Securities Commission ("BCSC"), the Company is making the following news release:
The previous Halt Trade Order issued on October 5, 2012 is revoked immediately as stated in the Commission's statement received by the Company today which says:
- On October 5, 2012, the Executive Director ordered (the Halt Trade Order) under section 89(1) of the Act, that all trading in the securities of TagLikeMe Corp. (TAGG) be halted until the end of October 29, 2012.
- TAGG issued a press release on October 10, 2012 addressing the unexplained and unusual fluctuations in the volume of trading in the securities of TAGG.
- The Executive Director considers that it would not be prejudicial to the public interest to revoke the Halt Trade Order.
- Under section 171 of the Act, the Executive Director orders that the Halt Trade Order is revoked.
This directive is dated October 12, 2012.
For more information see www.TagLikeMeCorp.com.OTCQB:TAGG, Frankfurt M6C1; WKN A1JZ03 Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking InformationThis press release may contain certain "forward-looking statements" relating to the business of TagLikeMe Corp.. All statements, other than statements of historical fact included herein are "forward-looking statements" including statements regarding the advantages of TagLikeMe's products and services, anticipated advantages resulting from the merger, whether funding anticipated from completing the merger will result,, successful completion and development of the social media component of the business and its market acceptance, the business strategy, plans and objectives of the Company and TagLikeMe Corp.; and any other statements of non-historical information. These forward-looking statements are often identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "expects", "intended" or similar expressions, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, they do involve assumptions, risks and uncertainties, and these expectations may prove to be incorrect. Investors should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. The Company's actual results and ultimate corporate actions could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors, including the perception of investors of the newly merged company and their willingness to fund this newly public company, the demand for a social media site and viability of it for advertising, new products and services developed by other companies, market share garnered by competitors, ability to maintain customer and vendor relationships, and those factors discussed in the Company's periodic reports that are filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available on its website ( http://www.sec.gov), among other factors. All forward-looking statements attributable to the Company or persons acting on its behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by these factors. Other than as required under the securities laws, the Company does not assume a duty to update these forward-looking statements. SOURCE TagLikeMe Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV