Tootie Pie Company Quarterly Sales Up 26%
SAN ANTONIO, Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tootie Pie Company, Inc. (OTCQB: TOOT) reported sales jumped 26% to $612,452, for the quarter ending June 30, 2012, versus $486,151 for same period in 2011.
EBITDA (and other non cash items) amounted to a loss of $51,427 for the period, versus an EBITDA (and other non cash items) loss of $140,647 for the same period in 2011; a 63% improvement.
"We continue to see solid sales growth and improvement to our bottom line," reported Don L. Merrill Jr., President & CEO. "A small cash flow loss while building inventory during the summer months brings us one big step closer to our goal of profitability."
"So, we bring on all these Cafes; jump revenues every quarter since our first Cafe, and now we're seeing the results impact our bottom line dramatically" added Merrill. "I know I am happy about all this. I trust there is someone else out there who appreciates it too."About Tootie Pie Co. Tootie Pie Company bakes and sells high-quality, handmade pies through three basic sales channels: retail, corporate and wholesale. The retail segment serves individual customers through sales in its Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes, in-store sales, orders via telephone and internet on the Company's website. The corporate segment serves businesses that purchase pies as a way to promote their company through client and employee appreciation programs. The wholesale segment is made up of national and regional broad line grocery and foodservice distributors who purchase pies and then resell them through their respective sales distribution channels. Tootie Pie Company is a public company traded on the OTCQB market under the symbol " TOOT." For additional information or to receive correspondence from Tootie Pie Company, please visit www.tootiepieco.com. Forward-Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV