NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Overseas Shipholding Group fell 13.6 percent to $5.08.
TMS International Corp. fell 8.5 percent to $9.92.
LSB Industries Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $39.91.Alpha Natural Resources Inc. fell 7.8 percent to $7.88. Stillwater Mining Co. fell 7.3 percent to $10.22. Walter Industries Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $35.54. Winnebago Industries Inc. fell 5.5 percent to $11.22. DiamondRock Hospitality Co. fell 5.5 percent to $9.06. Panhandle Royalty Co. fell 5.4 percent to $28.03. TNS Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $13.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV