SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Extra Space Storage Inc. (NYSE: EXR) today announced it has entered into an agreement with the Irvine Company, a leading real estate development company, to assume management of eight self-storage assets. Effective September 28, 2012, the eight properties, located in Southern California, have been managed by Extra Space Storage. All of these assets will be reflagged and rebranded as Extra Space Storage properties.
"We are excited to form a partnership with the Irvine Company while at the same time continuing to grow the Extra Space Storage brand," said Spencer Kirk, Chief Executive Officer for Extra Space Storage. "An expanded footprint in these markets solidifies our ability to provide best-in-class efficiencies in online marketing, revenue management and property operations. Our company has been built on long-term strategic partnerships and we are excited to foster a mutually-beneficial relationship with a world-class organization like the Irvine Company."Extra Space Storage® has been a leader in the storage industry for over 30 years. Since expanding to third party management, Extra Space Storage has become the largest self-storage management company in the country. The Irvine Company's eight properties are located in high-quality, Irvine communities. The portfolio consists of 732,000 square feet and rents in excess of $15.00 per square foot. The individual properties are located at:
- #1 Burroughs, Irvine, CA 92618
- 66 Tesla, Irvine, CA 92618
- 15875 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92618
- 3289 El Camino Real, Irvine, CA 92602
- 6401 Oak Canyon, Irvine, CA 92618
- 3125 Warner Avenue, Irvine, CA 92606
- 3080 Warner Avenue, Irvine, CA 92606
- 2975 Warner Avenue, Irvine, CA 92606
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV