Bradley For Arizona Campaign Uses Hipcricket's AdLife Mobile Marketing Platform To Reach Voters In Hotly Contested State Senate Race
Augme's offerings allow marketers, brands, and agencies to plan, create, test, deploy, and track mobile marketing programs across every mobile channel, including SMS, MMS, 2D/QR codes, mobile websites, advertising networks, social media and branded apps. Augme's AD LIFE® platform facilitates consumer brand interaction and the ability to track and analyze campaign results. Using its own patented device-detection and proprietary mobile content adaptation software, AD LIFE® solves the mobile marketing industry problem of disparate operating systems, device types, and on-screen mobile content rendering. Augme also provides business-to-consumer solutions, including national mobile couponing campaigns, strategic mobile healthcare tools, custom mobile application development, and consumer data tracking and analytics. In addition to AD LIFE®, Augme in 2011 acquired the assets of Hipcricket, Inc. and JAGTAG, Inc. and licenses the digital broadcast platform BOOMBOX®. Augme is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami and Tucson. For more information visit www.augme.com or www.hipcricket.com or contact Jeff Hasen, Chief Marketing Officer, 1-425-202-0835.
Augme Technologies™, Hipcricket®, Augme®, AD LIFE®, BOOMBOX®, AD SERVE® and the Augme logo are trademarks of Augme Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. 2009-12.
SOURCE Bradley for Arizona Campaign
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV