Other notable data from the report includes:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S III: Samsung’s Galaxy S III entered the top five devices on the exchange this month, capturing 1 percent of all impressions.
- AT&T leads U.S. carriers with over half of all iPhone impressions. Verizon comes in second with just under a third of impression volume.
- Weather Surge: Weather is once again the leader on the eCPM Index, after being beaten by Education apps in August.
Data for this report is taken from the Mobclix Exchange, which sits at the intersection of 33,500+ apps and 45+ ad networks. To download the full report, please visit http://www.velti.com/data_reports.html.
Velti is the leading global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology and solutions that enable brands, advertising agencies, mobile operators and media to implement highly targeted, interactive and measurable campaigns by communicating with and engaging consumers via their mobile devices. The Velti platform, called Velti mGage
TM, allows customers to use mobile and traditional media to reach targeted consumers, engage the consumer through the mobile Internet and applications, convert them into customers and continue to actively manage the relationship through the mobile channel. Velti is a publicly-held corporation based in Jersey, and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol VELT. For more information, visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts