Ultimate Software Group
Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), with its subsidiaries, designs, markets, implements and supports human resources, payroll and talent management solutions mainly in the U.S. and Canada.. This stock is trading up 3.5% at $103 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 143,000Average Volume: 154,615 Volume % Change: 67% >>5 Toxic Tech Stocks to Sell Now From a technical perspective, ULTI is bouncing hard here right around its 50-day moving average of $98.62 with decent volume. This stock has been uptrending extremely strong for the last six months, with shares soaring from a low of $67.54 to its recent high of $106.40. During that uptrend, shares of ULTI have consistently made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That action has now pushed ULTI within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ULTI manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $105 to $106.40 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ULTI as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 154,615 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for UTLI to trend north of $110. Keep in mind that any move above $106.40 will push ULTI into all-time high territory, which is bullish price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV