Emeritus (ESC) owns and operates a portfolio of high-quality, purpose-built communities providing services to its residents including independent living, assisted living, specialized memory care and, to a lesser extent, skilled nursing care.. This stock is trading up 1.4% at $23.01 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 151,000Average Volume: 154,499 Volume % Change: 105% >>5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now From a technical perspective, ESC is bouncing modestly higher here with decent volume. This stock has been uptrending very strong for the last four months, with shares soaring from a low of $14.24 to its recent high of $23.33. During that move, shares of ESC have been making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. Shares of ESC are now pushing within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ESC manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $23.33 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ESC once it manages to sustain a move or close above $23.33 with volume that hits near or above 154,499 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for ESC to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $26 to $26.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV