WP Carey (WPC) is a publicly traded REIT that provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing for companies worldwide and manages an investment portfolio of approximately $12.7 billion. This stock is trading up 1.9% at $50.92 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 368,000Average Volume: 222,765 Volume % Change: 322% >>4 Big Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, WPC is bouncing here right around some near-term support at $49.10 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing WPC within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once WPC manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $51.99 to $53.16 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in WPC as long as it's trending above $49.10, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 222,765 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for WPC to trend north of $55 and possibly tag $60 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV