ST. LOUIS, Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE) today declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of 40 cents per share.
The common stock dividend declared today is payable Dec. 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on Dec. 12, 2012.
Separately, the board of directors of Union Electric Company (Ameren Missouri) declared regular quarterly dividends on all classes of Union Electric Company's preferred stock. These preferred stock dividends are payable Feb. 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on Jan. 18, 2013.
In addition, the board of directors of Ameren Illinois Company declared regular quarterly dividends on all classes of Ameren Illinois Company's preferred stock. These preferred stock dividends are payable Feb. 1, 2013, to shareholders of record on Jan. 7, 2013.About Ameren With assets of $23 billion, St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation owns a diverse mix of electric energy centers strategically located in our Midwest market, with a generating capacity of 15,900 megawatts. Through our Missouri and Illinois subsidiaries, we serve 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area. Our mission is to meet our customers' energy needs in a safe, reliable, efficient and environmentally-responsible manner. For more information, visit Ameren.com. SOURCE Ameren Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV