- Insurance - Currently, juries cannot be informed whether or not a defendant has automobile insurance.
- Tickets - Currently, juries cannot be informed that the defendant was issued a ticket by the police at the scene of the accident.
- Fixed or Repaired Defects - Currently, juries cannot be informed that the defendant fixed or repaired the alleged hazard or defect which was the subject of the case.
- Sued Before - Currently, juries in medical malpractice cases cannot be informed whether the Doctor/defendant has been sued for a similar negligence in the past.
Vrdolyak Law Group Asks Governor Quinn And Illinois Law Makers To Change Laws That Favor Big-Business Insurance Companies Over The Injured
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts