- Insurance - Currently, juries cannot be informed whether or not a defendant has automobile insurance.
- Tickets - Currently, juries cannot be informed that the defendant was issued a ticket by the police at the scene of the accident.
- Fixed or Repaired Defects - Currently, juries cannot be informed that the defendant fixed or repaired the alleged hazard or defect which was the subject of the case.
- Sued Before - Currently, juries in medical malpractice cases cannot be informed whether the Doctor/defendant has been sued for a similar negligence in the past.
Vrdolyak Law Group Asks Governor Quinn And Illinois Law Makers To Change Laws That Favor Big-Business Insurance Companies Over The Injured
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.