AKRON, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A. Schulman Inc. (Nasdaq:SHLM) expects to release fiscal 2012 fourth-quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. The Company will hold its fiscal 2012 fourth-quarter earnings conference call on Thursday, October 25, at 10 a.m. Eastern time, with Joseph Gingo, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Joseph Levanduski, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call will be available via a live webcast and a replay will be archived for 90 days. To access the webcast or replay, visit the Company's Web site, www.aschulman.com .
About A. Schulman, Inc. A. Schulman, Inc. is a leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins headquartered in Akron, Ohio. Since 1928, the Company has been providing innovative solutions to meet its customers' demanding requirements. The Company's customers span a wide range of markets such as packaging, mobility, building & construction, electronics & electrical, agriculture, personal care & hygiene, sports & leisure, custom services and others. The Company employs approximately 3,100 people and has 34 manufacturing facilities globally. A. Schulman reported net sales of $2.1 billion for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2012. Additional information about A. Schulman can be found at www.aschulman.com.SHLM_ALL
CONTACT: Jennifer K. Beeman Director of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations A. Schulman, Inc. 3550 W. Market St. Akron, Ohio 44333 Tel: 330-668-7346 email: Jennifer_Beeman@us.aschulman.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV