Thomas Properties Group, Inc. Announces Date For Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
Thomas Properties Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TPGI), will release third quarter 2012 earnings after market close on October 31, 2012 and will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time. To participate in the call, dial (877) 299-4454 or (617) 597-5447 internationally, and provide confirmation code 90417889.
A replay of the call will be available through November 22, 2012 by calling (888) 286-8010 and (617) 801-6888 internationally, and providing confirmation code 49670632. The replay will also be available on Thomas Properties Group, Inc.'s website at http://www.tpgre.com.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Financial and can be accessed at http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/yt2wd8nx/lan/en.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at http://www.earnings.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( http://www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.Thomas Properties Group, Inc., based in Los Angeles, is a full-service real estate company that owns, acquires, develops and manages primarily office, as well as mixed-use and residential properties on a nationwide basis. The company's primary areas of focus are the acquisition and ownership of premier properties, both on a consolidated basis and through its strategic joint ventures, property development and redevelopment, and property management and leasing activities. For more information about Thomas Properties Group, Inc., please visit www.tpgre.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV