Workday, Inc., a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, opened for trading today on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ WDAY” after its initial public offering. Barclays is the Designated Market Maker for the company’s stock.
Chairman, Co-Founder and Co-CEO Aneel Bhusri and Dave Duffield, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, joined by members of Workday’s leadership team, celebrated the company’s first day of trading by ringing The Opening Bell SM and visiting the NYSE trading floor for the stock opening.
Caption: Workday, Inc. Chairman, Co-Founder and Co-CEO Aneel Bhusri (front, sixth from left) and Co-Founder and Co-CEO Dave Duffield (front, fifth from left), along with the company’s management team, ring The Opening Bell SM to celebrate Workday’s initial public offering and first day of trading on the NYSE.Photo 2 Caption: View of the trading crowd surrounding Workday, Inc.’s initial public offering on the NYSE. About NYSE Euronext NYSE Euronext (NYX) is a leading global operator of financial markets and provider of innovative trading technologies. The company's exchanges in Europe and the United States trade equities, futures, options, fixed-income and exchange-traded products. With approximately 8,000 listed issues (excluding European Structured Products), NYSE Euronext's equities markets - the New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext, NYSE MKT, NYSE Alternext and NYSE Arca - represent one-third of the world’s equities trading, the most liquidity of any global exchange group. NYSE Euronext also operates NYSE Liffe, one of the leading European derivatives businesses and the world's second-largest derivatives business by value of trading. The company offers comprehensive commercial technology, connectivity and market data products and services through NYSE Technologies. NYSE Euronext is in the S&P 500 index. For more information, please visit: http://www.nyx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV