Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services, Inc., a division of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), today announced eDelivery, an enhancement to its GroupTrak software that makes it easier for marketers to create and track the delivery of custom emails sometimes slowed by their large file size.
“eDelivery is a fast, secure, lower cost way to deliver important, time-sensitive messages and documents,” said David Lowndes, director of product marketing for Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services. “Increasingly, communication streams between companies and their customers and prospects include some type of electronic touch. eDelivery offers clients the ability to communicate using the receiver’s preferred channels and makes Iron Mountain a one-stop shop for multichannel and multi-touch fulfillment campaigns.”
eDelivery uses built-in business rules and template-based designs, providing customers the freedom to be creative without jeopardizing their company’s brand standards or violating industry regulations. eDelivery allows the customer to:
- Pull in pre-approved copy and images from their company’s digital library;
- Link materials together for regulatory or policy reasons;
- Control which documents users can access by individual, job function/level, department, location, sales volume or any other criteria selected;
- Track delivery via hyperlinks embedded within an email, thus avoiding the delays and security issues which attachments can cause.
eDelivery overcomes the common risks and drawbacks associated with email attachments and avoids delivery delays or blocking of large files by using links to a dedicated hosted website, where recipients can download content. Delivery by download from a dedicated site also helps protect privacy and ensures security.eDelivery addresses very specific fulfillment needs, such as when:
- A large retailer updates its price list and needs to get it to its entire sales team as quickly as possible
- An insurance company delivers large pre-enrollment booklets to potential members, quickly and in the format selected by the recipient
- A pharmaceutical company needs to track the deliverability and open rates of drug information kits sent to its sales force
- A financial services company wants to provide its sales force with an integrated email tool to communicate with prospects, but needs to control the content of the emails and what documents can be attached
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts