ALEXANDER’S, INC. (New York Stock Exchange: ALX) today announced that Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), the manager which conducts Alexander’s operations, will host a quarterly earnings conference call and an audio webcast on November 2, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). On the call, information concerning Alexander’s may be discussed.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 800-446-2782 (domestic) or 847-413-3235 (international) and indicating to the operator the passcode 33524628. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available from 12:30 p.m. EDT on November 2, 2012 through November 16, 2012. To access the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 and enter the passcode 33524628#.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available on Vornado’s website at www.vno.com and an online playback of the webcast will be available on the website for 90 days following the conference call.
Alexander’s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which has seven properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area.Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among others, risks associated with the timing of and costs associated with property improvements, financing commitments and general competitive factors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV