Media reports indicate that Apple will announce its iPad Mini on Oct. 23, with invites to come out next week.
The launch venue is not yet known, but AllThingsD, which broke the story, speculates it will be Apple's Town Hall Auditorium, a much more intimate setting than the cavernous Moscone Center in San Francisco, which is often used for Apple product launches. Apple has held other events at its Town Hall Auditorium in the past, namely last year's iPhone 4S launch.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV