Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) will broadcast its third-quarter 2012 conference call on the Web at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, October 25, 2012.
The call will be available at forrester.com. Investors who want to hear the call should log in to forrester.com at least 15 minutes prior to the event’s broadcast. Participants may preregister for the call at http://www.yourconferencecenter.com/r.aspx?p=1&a=UwPRDGvHSsraEq.
Instructions are provided to ensure that the necessary audio applications are downloaded and installed. These programs can be obtained at no charge to the user. For those who cannot access the live broadcast, a replay will be available on Forrester’s website.
Forrester Research (Nasdaq: FORR) is an independent research company that provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to global leaders in business and technology. Forrester works with professionals in 17 key roles at major companies providing proprietary research, customer insight, consulting, events, and peer-to-peer executive programs. For more than 29 years, Forrester has been making IT, marketing, and technology industry leaders successful every day. For more information, visit http://www.forrester.com.© 2012, Forrester Research, Inc. All rights reserved. Forrester is a registered trademark of Forrester Research, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV