Tempt In-Store Productions, a Quad/Graphics company (NYSE:QUAD), will debut Quad/Graphics’ Actable® interactive signage solutions at this year’s Shopper Marketing Expo. Tempt is one of 25 Featured Exhibitors at the Chicago trade show October 16-18, signifying that Tempt’s exhibit and offering is a “must see” for attendees looking for the newest ideas and solutions to enhance the in-store experience.
Tempt’s Actable interactive signage gives retailers and brand marketers new ways to engage with shoppers who increasingly are using smartphones and other app-enabled mobile devices to launch in-store experiences.
Actable-powered signs use innovative image recognition and augmented reality technologies to engage shoppers, while providing a lower-cost alternative to electronic kiosks and flat screen displays. Tempt’s Actable interactive signage solution also offers tracking and analytics to measure results and determine what interactive signage experiences deliver the most effective results.
Shopper Expo attendees visiting Tempt’s exhibit area and armed with a smartphone or other app-enabled device will see:
- A product image on a sign “image-recognized” (no QR or other codes) to launch a video
- An isle violator that instantly launches a coupon to the shopper’s mobile device
- A sign promoting loyalty membership and rewards with one click access to sign-up and instant coupon rewards
- Large format in-store signage showing additional Actable interactive signage applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts