First paragraph should read that Westmoreland Coal Company will release its 2012 third quarter results on Friday, October 26, 2012 (sted second quarter results).
The corrected release reads:
WESTMORELAND SCHEDULES INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL FOR OCTOBER 26, 2012
Westmoreland Coal Company (NasdaqGM:WLB) today announced that it will release its 2012 third quarter results before the market opens on Friday, October 26, 2012, and host a conference call shortly thereafter at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results. Keith E. Alessi, Chief Executive Officer, will conduct the call.
|When:||October 26, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
By Internet: Log onto the Investor Relations/Investor Calls page of the Company’s website at: www.westmoreland.com at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call to download and install any necessary audio software.
By Phone: Dial toll-free (877) 407-8033 five to ten minutes before the scheduled start of the conference call. International calls dial (201) 689-8033.
A telephone replay will be available until November 9, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Replay toll-free number: 1-877-660-6853. International replay number: 1-201-612-7415. Replay pass codes (needed for playback): Conference ID #: 401808, Account #: 286.
An on-demand replay of the conference call will be available on the Company’s website beginning shortly after the call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV