Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS), a leading provider of complex multilayer printed circuit boards and electro-mechanical solutions today announced the achievement of TS16949 certification at its Toronto, Canada facility. The TS16949 certification is an internationally recognized automotive industry standard for the development and production of automotive products. Four of Viasystems’ facilities in China, including Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, and Huiyang are also TS16949 certified to support Viasystems’ largest market sector.
“The TS16949 certification in Toronto shows that we continue to be committed to provide global support to the automotive industry. Toronto’s certification signals the importance of the North America market and ensures Viasystems’ support for our global customers,” said David M. Sindelar, Chief Executive Officer of Viasystems. “Viasystems is committed to continuous improvement of our technical capabilities, capacity and standards of operational excellence across all factories to support our customers.”
Viasystems Group, Inc. is a technology leader and a worldwide provider of complex multi-layer, printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). Its PCBs serve as the “electronic backbone” of almost all electronic equipment, and its E-M Solutions products and services include integration of PCBs and other components into finished or semi-finished electronic equipment, for which it also provides custom and standard metal enclosures, cabinets, racks and sub-racks, backplanes, and busbars. Viasystems’ approximately 15,600 employees around the world serve more than 1,000 customers in the automotive, telecommunications, industrial & instrumentation, computer and datacommunications, and military and aerospace end markets. For additional information about Viasystems, please visit the company’s website at www.viasystems.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV