Windows 8 has arrived, and Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) is bringing the PC experience to a new level.
Windows 8 PCs from leading brands such as HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and ASUS, along with standalone Windows 8 Pro and Pro Pack software, are now available for pre-order at www.officedepot.com/windows8. Beginning October 26, Windows 8 software and hardware will be available for sale at nationwide Office Depot retail store locations.
The Microsoft Windows 8 operating system ushers in a new era of touch technology and capabilities for everyday productivity for the home and office, a richer multimedia experience, and enhanced performance and multitasking.
With Windows 8, users can surf and socialize with personalized tiles and apps, share content between compatible devices with a swipe, watch movies and listen to music with premium sound and visuals, and manage databases, spreadsheets and more, in a flash.For a seamless transition to Windows 8, Microsoft-trained Office Depot associates are available to help find the perfect solution. Additionally, any Windows 8 PC or software purchase made at Office Depot is accompanied by 1:
- Free online training & support for 90 days
- Free data transfer
- Free PC recycling
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV