- Shannon Rose Ph.D., postdoctoral fellow in Autism Research, at the Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute, in Little Rock, AR. Poster title: Increased Susceptibility to Reactive Oxygen Species in Autism Lymphoblastoid Cells is mediated by Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
- Nathan Fried, Ph.D. candidate of Dr. Michael Oshinsky at the Jefferson Headache Centre, Department of Neurology, at Thomas Jefferson University, in Philadelphia, PA. Poster title: Mitochondrial Dysfunction in a Rat Model of Chronic Migraine.
- Emily Cronin-Furman, Ph.D. candidate of Dr. Patricia A. Trimmer at the Virginia Commonwealth University, in Richmond, VA. Poster title: Decline in mitochondrial function after autophagic stress in a human Parkinson's disease cell model.
Seahorse Bioscience Announces Neuroscience 2012 Travel Award Winners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.