- Shannon Rose Ph.D., postdoctoral fellow in Autism Research, at the Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute, in Little Rock, AR. Poster title: Increased Susceptibility to Reactive Oxygen Species in Autism Lymphoblastoid Cells is mediated by Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
- Nathan Fried, Ph.D. candidate of Dr. Michael Oshinsky at the Jefferson Headache Centre, Department of Neurology, at Thomas Jefferson University, in Philadelphia, PA. Poster title: Mitochondrial Dysfunction in a Rat Model of Chronic Migraine.
- Emily Cronin-Furman, Ph.D. candidate of Dr. Patricia A. Trimmer at the Virginia Commonwealth University, in Richmond, VA. Poster title: Decline in mitochondrial function after autophagic stress in a human Parkinson's disease cell model.
Seahorse Bioscience Announces Neuroscience 2012 Travel Award Winners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.