Stocks Barely Budge to Wrap Dismal Week
Travelzoo (TZOO) shares fell nearly 15% after the Internet media company said that its third-quarter results may fall substantially and that it's in talks to buy a hotel-booking website.
Pharmacy benefits manager CVS Caremark (CVS) is being probed by the U.S. Department of Health on suspicions of Medicare fraud, according to the L.A. Times. Shares slipped 1.1%.
J.B. Hunt Transport Services
(JBHT) shares surged 6.5% after the company booked stronger than expected third-quarter revenue.
Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV