- A 36.3 percent reduction in annualized relapse rate (ARR=0.319), the primary endpoint of the trial, as compared to placebo (ARR=0.501) (p=0.0001); Fifty-two percent of patients treated with this dose were also relapse-free, meaning they did not experience any relapses during the study, compared to 38 percent with placebo (37 percent risk reduction; p<0.0001).
- A 31.5 percent reduction in the risk of 12-week sustained accumulation of disability, the main secondary endpoint, as measured by the Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS), compared to placebo (p=0.0442).
About MS Fact Sheet
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.