ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., and SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and LG Electronics USA reveal today that the highly-anticipated Call of Duty: Black Ops II , in development by award-winning studio Treyarch, will support 3D- enabled gameplay – delivering a state-of-the-art 3D experience across single player, multiplayer and Zombies game modes – when it hits retail shelves worldwide on Nov. 13.
Starting today, LG and Activision are promoting the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II in 3D with advertising across multiple consumer touch-points, including TV, cinema, digital and retail marketing. Beginning launch night, as part of a special nationwide 3D promotion with select retailers, gamers will receive a discount from LG when purchasing both a copy of the game and one of LG's CINEMA 3D TVs. The retail promotion, which runs from Nov. 13 to Nov. 21, rolls out at over 25 national and regional retailers, totaling more than 2,000 electronics stores across the country. Additionally, beginning today, fans can see an exclusive 3D trailer of Call of Duty: Black Ops II at select Best Buy retail outlets nationwide.
"LG is excited to be a part of this historic launch of
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
to bring 3D gaming to life," said
James Fishler, senior vice president, marketing and go-to-market operations, LG Electronics
USA, Inc. "From the intensity and cinematic visuals, to the attention to detail and heart-pounding gameplay
, Call of Duty: Black Ops II
in 3D further legitimizes the 3D gaming movement, and we're proud to help the amazing fanbase of the
Call of Duty® community enjoy it on LG CINEMA 3D TVs."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV