CIRCOR Energy, a CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR) company, announced that Pibiviesse, a CIRCOR business located in Milan, Italy, completed the production of two Control Ball Valves that are believed to be the largest ever in the world. The 64" X 48" hydraulic actuated Control Cage Ball Valves have a flow capacity of 125,500 Cv. The valves will play an integral role in controlling the flow of water in a 450 KM (280 mile) pipeline from the Ras Azawr Desalination plant to Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
“These record-breaking valves are a testament to Pibiviesse's ability to innovate and solve difficult control valve applications wherever increasing capacity and pressures are required,” said Mahesh Joshi, President, CIRCOR Energy Products Group. “We are proud of the team in Italy and thank them for their dedication to growing the business by expanding our capabilities.”
The valves were selected due to their ability to control a broad range of flow requirements with stable control against turbulence and cavitations risk. In addition to these two valves, a variety of other Ball Control Valves sizes from 6" to 40" also were delivered to manage water flow in the Riyadh distribution system.
About CIRCOR EnergyCIRCOR Energy is a market-leading, global provider of integrated flow control solutions in the expanding and evolving oil and gas industries, specializing in highly engineered valves and pipeline products and services. Applications range from land based well hookups to the most complex off shore platforms in the world. Manufacturing plants strategically located throughout the world are supported by a global network of sales and service offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV