Metabolix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBLX), an innovation-driven bioscience company focused on delivering sustainable solutions for plastics, chemicals and energy, today announced that its President and CEO, Richard P. Eno, will be the luncheon keynote speaker at the Biopolymers Symposium 2012 conference in San Antonio, TX on Tuesday, October 16 at 12:00 p.m. CDT. Mr. Eno’s presentation will focus on the strategy for bringing Metabolix’s PHA technology to commercialization, and he will discuss how industry leaders in biopolymers can work together to grow the market.
The 7th annual Biopolymers Symposium 2012 will be held October 15-17 at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel in San Antonio, TX. The event brings together the key innovators and decision makers in the bioplastics industry to discuss new technologies, market trends and developments in applications, guidelines and waste strategies for biopolymers.
Metabolix, Inc. is an innovation-driven bioscience company delivering sustainable solutions to the plastics, chemicals and energy industries. Metabolix is developing and commercializing Mirel TM and Mvera, TM a family of high-performance bioplastics which are biobased and biodegradable alternatives to many petroleum-based plastics. Metabolix’s biobased chemicals platform utilizes its novel “FAST” recovery process to enable the production of cost-effective, “drop-in” replacements for petroleum-based industrial chemicals. Metabolix is also developing a platform for co-producing plastics, chemicals and energy from crops. Metabolix has established an industry-leading intellectual property portfolio that, together with its knowledge of advanced industrial practice, provides a foundation for industry collaborations.For more information, please visit www.metabolix.com. (MBLX-G)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV