DALLAS, Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Voyager Learning, the nation's most comprehensive provider of preK–12 intervention learning solutions and education services, announced today the launch of the digital version of its acclaimed Voyager Connection magazine, the innovative education firm's bimonthly publication for school administrators, coaches, teachers, and parents.
"We are delighted to offer this valuable online information resource," said Dr. Vernon Johnson, president of Voyager Learning. "And we look forward to engaging our readers in unique and inspiring ways—shining a light on the significant successes of the students, educators, schools and communities we serve through Voyager Learning's high-impact intervention and school improvement programs."
Voyager Connection's updated, web-enabled format provides the accessibility and environmental responsibility of digital communications with the more traditional user experience of a printed magazine— even featuring pages that turn according to the reader's preference.Editorial highlights include:
- District success stories featuring thought leaders and innovative programs making a difference in communities nationwide, such as current initiatives in Milwaukee and Indianapolis.
- Special Voyager Learning contests that are igniting student passions for math and learning, including the 2012–2013 Math Mania Competition and the Math Mania Bowl.
- Spotlights on industry-leading collaborations that are turning around struggling schools—including Voyager Education Services' strategic alliances with Project ACHIEVE, the Vallas Group, and NAEP.
- The latest on must-attend professional development events, conferences, meetings and webinars.
- And much more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts