OfficeMax Launches Second Generation Of Popular TULÂ® Brand Pens
NAPERVILLE, Ill., Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OfficeMax ® Incorporated (NYSE: OMX), a leader in office products and services, today announced its second-generation line of pens from its premium TUL ® brand. The new line of pens includes four new products that uphold the brand's reputation for delivering performance-driven and sophisticated designs.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/55689-officemax-launches-second-generation-of-popular-tul-brand-pens
"Over the past eight years, TUL has become the preferred premium brand of writing instruments and desk accessories for many of our customers because of the great design, performance and value it provides," said Ronald Lalla, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer at OfficeMax. "Our new collection of TUL pens provides both consumers and business customers with multiple designs that deliver exceptional writing experiences time and time again." Sophisticated Design. Outstanding Performance.Quality-tested for superior performance, the new pens are now available in OfficeMax stores nationwide and at OfficeMax.com in single-and multi-packs. Suggested retail prices range from $1.99 (single pens) to $20.99 (12-pack). The new line of products includes:
- Retractable Gel Pen – provides skip-free writing with an extra-long rubberized grip that delivers greater comfort and control. Ergonomic design gives optimal balance and writing precision. Available in medium, fine and needle point.
- Rollerball Pen – quick drying ink reduces smearing; a precision writing tip enables sharp, accurate writing; and the ergonomic design provides optimal balance and writing precision. Available in medium and fine roller points.
- Retractable Ballpoint Pen – super smooth ink reduces drag and can help lessen writing fatigue. The pen's rubberized grip provides writing comfort and control. Available in medium and fine points.
- Marker Pen – a fiber tip enables precision writing and quick-drying ink reduces smearing. Available in medium and fine points.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV