ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARIA) today announced that its Analyst & Investor Day for research analysts and institutional investors will take place on Friday, October 19 at 8:00 a.m. (ET) in New York City. Harvey J. Berger, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer of ARIAD, will host the event, which will include other key members of ARIAD executive leadership. The meeting will focus on ARIAD’s commercial plans for ponatinib and continued progress in its research and development programs. An expert physician specializing in the treatment of patients with lung cancer will be a featured speaker and discussant at the meeting.
A live webcast of the Analyst & Investor Day can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of ARIAD’s website at http://www.ariad.com/investor. A replay of this investor event will be available on the ARIAD website approximately three hours after the presentation and will be archived for three weeks.
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an emerging global oncology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medicines to transform the lives of cancer patients. ARIAD’s approach to structure-based drug design has led to several internally discovered, molecularly targeted product candidates for drug-resistant or difficult-to-treat cancers, including certain forms of chronic myeloid leukemia and non-small cell lung cancer. For additional information, visit http://www.ariad.com or follow ARIAD on Twitter (@ARIADPharm).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV