PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced Cathy Hetzel, corporate president and president of the Advanced Media and Information (AMI) division, will be a featured speaker during the specialty "Face Time" executive speaker series at the annual CTAM Summit.
Face Time is an off-the-record, informal Q&A session during which conference attendees can ask questions of top executives. Attendance is limited to 50 registered guests per speaker in order to create a meaningful, interactive experience. During her Face Time session, Ms. Hetzel will address how to unlock the value of cross-platform entertainment.
Ms. Hetzel's Face Time presentation will take place Monday, October 15 from 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time at the Swan & Dolphin Resort of the Walt Disney World Resort, room Europe 7. Attendance is by appointment for CTAM Insights and Summit guests only, and is closed to members of the press. To reserve a spot, please register at ctam.com/html/summit/sessions-face-time.html.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV